We're adding to our team
This position provides oversight, solution architect, and programming skills to ensure proper design, development, implementation and life cycle support of web-based applications. The efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of the applications and systems under this position's charge are of the utmost importance to the company and key stakeholders – to include leadership, staff, members, volunteer governance, customers, and partners – since many determine the success or failure of the organization's ability to monetize its intellectual property. The role typically reports to a Manager or Director level position and does not necessarily have any direct reports. As a senior level role, this position will require more authority to make decisions.
* A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience
* Object oriented design concepts, performance tuning, and current technology concepts
* Experience in MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Integration Technologies, LDAP, Portals, and Web Services is required
* Ability to work as part of a team, as well as with all levels of management
* Good presentation and written communications required to effectively present ideas and concepts to users/stakeholders/technical personnel
* Strong knowledge of UX and Responsive design
* Some Linux and/or Solaris OS system administration experience is preferred
* Experience with Tomcat or Glassfish application servers (and any other modern servers) is strongly desired
* Have strong business acumen to understand the business strategy, customers' objectives, processes, and products in order to make educated recommendations
* Strong analytical skills and attention to details
Vijay is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.